The Education Directorate, along with the Office of the eSafety Commissioner, Australian Federal Police and ACT Policing hosted a live webinar for families in mid September 2020. To support families that may have been unable to attend the webinar, the following resources have been provided to help their child or young person develop their knowledge and understanding of issues that can impact them online and how to develop help-seeking behaviours if things go wrong.
- Office of the eSafety Commissioner parent resources: eSafety Parent Resources
- Fact sheet: Hard to have conversation
- Fact sheet: Sharing harmful or illegal content
- Fact sheet: Self-generated sexual content and personalised images
- Fact sheet: Image based abuse and sexual extortion
- How to create a family online safety contract: Family Online Safety Contract
Date added: 23 September 2020