Margaret Hendry School’s ethically sourced uniform is a bold community identifier. The design is comfortable and practical, inclusive of all body types and cultural needs and appropriate for all school activities. Students can choose to wear pieces that suit their needs, regardless of gender.
All students are required to be in full uniform when attending school and representing the school offsite.
Our school uniform is supplied by Chilada Gungahlin. Some uniform items can be purchased directly through the school. Please contact the school front office for further details.
Approved School Uniform
- Plain black shorts, pants or track suit pants
- Plain black skort or skirt
- Margaret Hendry polo shirt (short or long sleeve)
- Margaret Hendry school jumper
- Black shoes/black sneakers
- White socks
- Red Margaret Hendry bucket hat or legionnaires hat
- Margaret Hendry beanie (during winter terms)
Second Hand Uniform
The P&C Association will accept donated uniforms and unclaimed lost property and will sell these items at a discount as a school fundraiser. For further information please contact the P&C Association.
To donate please drop clothing into the school front office.