Margaret Hendry School is located in Taylor at the heart of northern Gunghalin. The school offers a range of modern spaces for hire by the local community.
Working in partnership with other cultural, community and sporting organisations enriches the range of out of school activities available in our local area. By offering a variety of facilities, Margaret Hendry School can support students, their families, and the wider community.
- Multipurpose room with kitchen facilities
- Hall/gymnasium with kitchen facilities
- Six outdoor playing fields (to be released)
- Two hard surface sporting courts
Facilities can be hired on a one-off or regular basis for meetings and activities by community groups and organisations. Evening and weekend bookings are available.
The hiring group or organisation must hold current Public Liability Insurance of a minimum $20,000,000.
Please be aware that:
- No food or drinks to be taken into the hall space however the entrance can be used for this purpose and community kitchen can be hired for additional cost.
- Alcohol is not allowed on premises.
- High heels cannot be worn on hall floor.
- AV facilities are available, screen, sound and VGA/HDMI ports are available
- Chairs and Tables are available for use on request.
- Hire times/charges are to include setup and pack up time
- Weekday: $120/hr
- Weekend: $132/hr (Inc. GST)
NGO: $55/hr without community kitchen $65/hr with community kitchen
- Weekday: $45/hr
- Weekend: $50/hr (Inc. GST)
NGO: $33/hr (Inc. GST)
If you are wanting to proceed with a booking please provide
- Organisation Name and ABN
- Contact Person responsible, their contact number and email
- Purpose of use
- Date and time of hiring including setup and pack up (Alarm Card will be set to these times)
- Area required eg Hall with or without kitchenette or Community Room
- Number of attendees
- Extra equipment needed
- A copy of their Public Liability Insurance
Once this information is received we will email the contact officer with the hire agreement. This needs to be signed and returned to Margaret Hendry School for approval.